Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Road to Ironman Louisville

I left today for Ironman Louisville. This si going to be great, an Ironman in the middle of the hottest August on record! But more of that later.

The bikes are traveling in style!



Along the way I stopped in Knoxville to meet and have lunch the formerly anonymous blogger, formerly known as South Knox Bubba, who know runs the KnoxViews group blog, and his wife. What great people they are! We had a great lunch at a local Cracker Barrel- luckily they had one close by! Mrs. Bubba is beautiful and charming. They are both great people to sit down and talk with. I have "known" Randy (the afore mentioned SKB) for about four blogger years, but this is the first chance I have had to meet him face to face.

I managed to get a picture with him, while we sat talking after lunch, and so I am now going to out him! He is on the left!



Here is a quick shot of the river in Louisville. Needless to say we made it safely. More pictures later, here and at Flickr.



Next thing you know, I will be having lunch with and exposing TBogg!

No comments: